AXA Group is currently implementing the Solvency 2 standard as well as new IFRS standards such as IFRS 9 and IFR17. Projects are led by the Axa norms and actuarial team within the Group.
Axa norm team is looking for a MOA Finance to manage the implementation of new standards within the Group data model and tools.
It implies the management of all the masterdata changes within the Group tools such as Magnitude (consolidation tool) and IRIS (reporting tool).
The MOA Finance will be in charge of functional specification related to the regulatory changes. He/She will coordinate the masterdata changes with the different stakeholders.
- Management of the Group Chart of Accounts (COA) and disclosure data model : collect needs and requirements relating to accounting, reporting and regulatory requirements (IFRS & Solvency 2, non gaap), once the need is validated, design or adapt the functional spécifications in coordination with the other teams involved
- Maintain and improve the existing documentation available to entities with regards of the Group data model and processes (COA, reporting, group tools usage, …)
- Manager the Group instuctios to entities relating to the data model evolution
- Assist entities during the closings (hotline)
- Participate to the review process of the publication documents for Half Year and Full Year closings
- Responsible for the internal control processes related to data model maintenance
- Write and tutor trainings
- Participate in large projects managed by the Norms, Controls and Central actuarial department in relation to accounting, regulatory or reporting projects
Overall understanding of IFRS & Solvency 2 standards
Ability to understand the IT solutions implemented and challenge proposed solutions
Knowledge of Magnitude (SAP BFC) would be a plus
Solid academic background
Good level in English required
Strong analytical and communication skills
Rigorous and focused
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities)..