Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Senior Branch Administrator will be responsible to handle end-to-end Branch Operations Support function.
1. Direct Sales Engagement
- Provide back up to inquiries including policy issuance and client related inquiries
- Escalation point for customer services issues from Admin Support
- Maintain the branch email & distribute accordingly
2. Internal Communications
- Assist in monthly meeting to provide performance/operational issues
- Review and recommend and/or plan branch organization structure, operational and governance-related processes
- Submission of monthly check list for BOAM
3. Organizational Planning & Monitoring
- Ensure all Accounts and Admin Staff have sufficient system training and basic knowledge for all product lines and defined roles
- Oversee that cheque, cash and credit card submissions are tallied through eRCB from Account Support.
- Oversee the branch safe and ensuring cash are properly kept in accordance to branch compliance
- Coordinate CBC, premium warranty monitoring/reminding and download premium warranty list from head office to branch shared drive
4. Credit Control
- Coordinate with credit control team at HQ
- Responsibility with controls / compliance for CBC, premium warranty chasing by Account Support and Admin Support reporting to Branch Manager
- Review STP failures statistics and report to BM/HQ
- Receive payments and issue receipts/Issue payment for refund cheques/ printing fees/e-commission
- Responsible for entering cheques in DB system and courier to HQ
- Maintain the eRCB and ensures the entries are tallied
5. Post Sales Control
- Conduct approvals for any related pre or post sales tasks
- Escalation point for claims to HQ
- Monitor performance of admin staff in Customer support, scanning, CBC & report to BM
- Perform QR/RR Release
6. Service Control
- Track on all significant related issues or complaints
- Performance reporting to BM - on overall general admin Credit control, financial, customer service and claims
- Ensure Speedy approval in FLAS within authority limit. To seek UW approval for risk above authority.
- Conduct quality check on service standards of branch
- Overall maintenance of office logistics
- Responsible for Petty Cash control
7. Other Control Measures
- Resolve escalated new business & referral issues from Direct sales
- To perform OR cancellation if necessary as a form of control
- To authorise URGENT payment in AS400 in the absence of the Branch manager. The BMs to counter check & sign the payment authorised when back to office
- Ensure incoming postal mails are distributed to respective department for action
8. Continuous Development
- Ensure continuous learning with Branch Manager and/or attend internal/external AXA trainings
- Ensure adequate training and basic product knowledge is provided to Account & Admin Support, plus coordinate with HQ training
9. Performance Management
- Provide guidance and supervision to business support staff, specifically customer service & financial areas
1. Other tasks assigned by Branch Manager or The Management
Diploma & Degree in any and/or related
(i.e. insurance / accounting, etc.)
Optional: AMII /ACII / DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 5 years experience in and /or similar role / capacity
(i.e. language, IT software, etc.)
· Proficient in English
· Possess good organization and administrative skills
· Possess friendly and approachable characters
· IT literate
· Mature personality
· Able to work independently and as Teamwork
· Self motivated
· Team player
· Achieving result, Initiative & concern for quality
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at AXA, we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad.
We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM).
We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!
Click here to our Employer Brand Video