Increase AXA Gulf maturity on Information Security by supporting the implementation of the defined action plan, and activities.
Support the local entity in all Information Security related subjects, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance in the processes under his responsibilities.
Area of Knowledge:
- Information Security
- Security Standards (ISO 27k, PCI DSS)
- Advanced IT Knowledge (Networking, Operating systems, Databases, Architecture, Development lifecycle, etc.)
- Project Management
- Implementation of the Information Security action plan;
- Measure and follow Information Security KPIs;
- Information Security incident investigation
- Manage requests related to Information Security
- Participate in the implementation of complex projects related to Information Security;
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity or availability of corporate information, the resiliency and the adequate maturity of the projects under his responsibilities;
- Implement actions to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements with Information Security topics, adopting the necessary measures according to the local environment;
- Support and actively collaborate with regional initiatives;
- Participate in the implementation of the Information Security awareness program;
- Work closely with the local business units to support implementation of Information Security in business processes and projects;
- Work closely with IT development team in order to ensure that Information Security are considered and involved in whole project plans and data are classified according to their confidentialities and criticalities;
- Project Management Competencies
Security Standards (ISO 27k, PCI DSS)
Good Presentation Skills
Logical structure thought processing to find sound solutions
Time Management Skills
- Design formal Project plans
- Ability to prioritize important tasks and adhere to tight timelines
- Focus on delivery
- Adequate knowledge of support functions and IT operations.
- Insurance Business knowledge is a plus
- Experience on Information Security and Risk;
- International Information Security Standards (ISO 27001, etc.);
- Very Good English skills (Spoken and Written);
- Technical IT Security Knowledge is a plus.
- Sense of organisation;
- Results oriented;
- Ability to fix priorities and to make synthesis;
- Able to work independently;
- Ability to make an Impact and persuade;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work on a Multi-cultural environment;
- Open minded and flexible;
- Team worker;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
No. of Years Experience:
- 2-3 years in a similar environment with Information Security analyst functions.
- 6+ years working in IT environment
Secondary or Tertiary Education:
- Undergraduate Degree – B.Sc. Engineering
- Project Management is a plus
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
With a workforce of over 1,000 employees, 44 branches & retail shops region-wide, more than 1 million customers and 2015 gross written premium of over US$ 963 million, AXA is one of the largest international player in the GCC. Present in the region for more than 65 years, AXA in the Gulf offers a wide range of insurance products and services for corporate, SME and individual customers.
Our business is to protect people over the long term. We emphasis on designing reliable solutions to meet the needs of our customers, manage risks in a professional way, treat our partners fairly, develop a work environment built on strong values, relationship and trust
We also believe that we have a role to play in protecting the environment, supporting the communities in which we operate, and more broadly in helping to create stronger and more sustainable societies. This is part of creating a sustainable, long-term business, and becoming the preferred company for our customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
AXA Gulf has been awarded General Insurance Company of the Year for 2nd consecutive year and Health Insurance Company of the Year at the 2015 Middle East Insurance Industry Awards (MIIA), Insurer of the Year and Personal Lines insurer in 2016 at the MENA Insurance Awards and Best Motor Insurance Product by the Banker Middle East in both UAE & KSA.
As part of AXA’s corporate responsibility and its commitment to building better understanding about the health risks faced by individuals and the society, the company achieved a new Guinness world record for the most blood cholesterol readings in 8 hours at a single venue
AXA is the leading insurer in the Gulf and we are looking for individuals who can make a difference. If your aim is to work in an environment that encourages you to grow, develop and enjoy your work, then AXA Gulf is the place for you.