This is a key supporting role for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and assists the CFO in managing the Financial Planning and Analysis function, and the Finance Operations. The position also plays a key role in the development and management of the overall finance functions working with the Company's leadership to ensure financial strength and integrity of the Company
- Strategy Planning and Budgets and Forecasting
- Finance and Reporting
- Commercial - Manage and support the cross-function communication
- Corporate, Governance and Risk Management
- Systems and Procedures, Projects
- People Management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent
- Possess professional qualification - ACCA/CPA/MIA/MICPA or equivalent
- 12 - 13 years of working experience in insurance industry in the area of financial management
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- High level of proficiency in English language (both verbal & written)
- Have sound knowledge in Ms Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Possess sound business judgement to identify core business objectives
- Able to synthesize, interpret, develop meaningful insights and clearly disseminate to key stakeholders.
- Matured personality
- Able to work independently
- Team Player
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at AXA, we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad.
We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM).
We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!
Click here to our Employer Brand Video