AXA Group Solutions is in charge of designing, building and operating various transversal solutions for AXA Worldwide. Its main mission is to ensure convergence, industrialization and standardization on Business and IT perimeters (Large Group programs – Finance, HR, Procurement solutions…; Solutions for Lines of Businesses – L&S, P&C, AML…; Shared IT Services and Digital solutions)
Within the CEO Office, the Security team is in charge of providing:
- For AXA Group:
- Activity follow up (reporting, KPIs) and escalation to Group Security
- Group Security Transformation Program Participation
- IS Coordination for Group
- For AXA Group Solutions:
- Activity follow up and escalation to AXA GS Management
- Security for AXA GS Project activity
- Security for AXA GS BAU activity
- Security catalogue of offers for Entities
Some vulnerabilities are detected through Penetration testing activities. On this particular domain, AXA Group Solutions is looking forward building an internal Penetration Team to anticipate and prepare the external Penetration Testing campaigns. The open position is a Penetration Tester.
The primary objectives of the Security Technical Expert are to deliver and enhance various security services provided to both internal and external AXA Group Solutions clients.
The services include technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments and architecture review. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills from the hardware to the application layer.
The main missions are:
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our clients
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
- Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
- Three years of working experience in IT Security, preferably with exposure to application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests)
- Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
Nice to Have:
Understanding of cryptography principles
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
- Application development background and security knowledge – example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE
- Vulnerability and technical remediation experience
- Experience with various security tools and products (Qualys, Burp, Nessus, Checkmarx, SCAPY, etc…)
- Good understanding of the components of a secure DLC/SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Group Solutions is an IT solutions company delivering services to the Group AXA & to its banking and insurance companies. AXA Group Solutions develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale. Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solutions of AXA Group. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.