This resource will support Group Security by producing reporting and presentation content on behalf of Group Security, for the AXA Executive audience. Key deliverables include;
- Delivering quality reports and presentation content
- Interacting with SMEs to gather information and structuring for audience appropriate consumption
- Quality control of reporting and presentation content
- Design and continuous improvement of templates, standards, and processes
- Deliver quality reports and presentation content to internal and external Governance forums
- Improve the quality and flow of information to key stakeholders
- Continuously improve templates
- Manage action items from internal and external governance forums
- Quality control information received from project and practice teams for reporting
- University graduate with a degree in Business Management would be preferred
- Formal training in graphic design
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience of working in large and matrix organisations > 5 years
- Experience in leading shared services or risk functions > 5 years
Skills / abilities
- Graphic Design
- Professional English writing skills
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- Project Management skills
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Strong networking skills
- Team player
- Ability to apply analytical rigour to understand complex business scenarios
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.