- Accountable for HR Organisation development & management including execution on action plan.
- To partner with business area to define business critical issue driven through people change and support execution and responsible for Talent Management, Succession Planning,Career Development and strategic workforce planning with the objective to develop people competency and organization.
- To support business growth / expansion and also to prepare human capital by developing a comprehensive organization and talent management framework.
- To improve and proactive to company situation in order to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resource Management or any relate field
- Experience in HR any filed such as Recruitment ,Training Development, Employee Engagement at least 6 years
- Have experience in HR Organization Development or HR Business Partner would be advantage.
- Have experience in Organization Design including Organize Design, Competency Assessment, talent acquisition, Talent management ,succession plan and people development
- Strong project management, process improvement execution and tracking and monitoring result
- Positive and Analytical Thinking and mature is a must
- High responsible, energetic, adaptable , initiative and result-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines on multiple assignments
- Experience in large multi-national manufacturing organizations
Would you like to
wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together
as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we
strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented
individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be
part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can
push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in
our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving
world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive
distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the
current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company
Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank
PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited is committed
to doing business responsibly, and to building
trust-based relationships with all of our alliances.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for
- Company provides group health
insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund