Reporting to the Branch manager, the successful candidate will be mainly responsible to meet growth and profitability targets of Johor Bahru branch. The successful candidate will also be contributing to growing the core business lines in line with AXA’s vision and strategy – responsible to achieving monthly & yearly given targets; liasing with agents and to build a good rapport with them; assist to clear outstanding statement of account and ensure no CBC breach; Participate in campaign tracking/ campaign monitoring; Maintain Renewal retention
1. Account Engagement
- Roll out campaigns to Agents/Franchise/Banks
- Participate in recruitment of Agents/Franchise/Banks
- Engage in one-on-one/small group sessions with Agents/Franchise/Banks
- Train agents in products, systems and branch processes
- Segment agent base for training to provide to Branch Manager
- Conduct relationship management external visits to Agents/Franchise/Banks
- Support other marketers Agents/Franchise/Banks if assigned marketer is unavailable
2. Account Engagement Planning & Monitoring
- Participate in campaign tracking / campaign monitoring / post-mortem reviews (branch and/or company level)/
- Segment agent base for training to provide to Team Leader Marketer
- Activity review agent portfolios and performance
- Conduct agent performance analysis
- to assist Branch Manager in business development & growth
- Creation of sales planning/activity reports for production and sales targets to Branch Manager
3.Direct Sales Engagement
- Handling of direct accounts
4.Sales Business Support
- Follow-up on renewals after distribution by New Business Support / Monitoring renewal retention
- Provide servicing and problem solving to Agents/Franchise/Banks for new business and renewal issues
- Provide 1st line Underwriting/quotation/indicative rate for simple cases
- Conduct site/risk surveys
- Follow up on outstanding documents after Business Support chase
5. Credit Controls
- Follow-up on CBC & premium warranty after initial chase
1. Continuous Development : (i) One-to-one coaching session with Branch Manager; (ii) Attend internal/external AXA trainings; (iii) Demonstrate AXA values
2. To continue seeking ways to generate premium income growth through varies distribution channels.
3. To perform any duties assigned by the management from time to time
4. To support other marketers Agents / Franchise / Banks of assigned marketer is unavailable. i.e. Bank in Cheque & cash by daily basis / To assist agent to stamp IG / Survey
- Education : SPM & Diploma in any and/or related to insurance
PROFESSIONAL (i.e. insurance / accounting, etc.)
- AMII /ACII / DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years experience in and /or similar role / capacity
(i.e. language, IT software, etc.)
- Proficient in English
- Possess good presentation skills
- Possess good negotiation skills
- IT literate
- Mature personality
- Able to work independently and as Teamwork
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Achieving result, Initiative & concern for quality
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!