- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of the Information Security Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, risk analysis, planning and non-functional security testing assurance.
- Assure the quality of the assurance testing services provided by vendors or internal teams. Work cross-functionally to manage and organize work processes and ensure most efficient work flow
- Contribute to the establishment and monitoring of the set up and industrialization of information security management quality assurance across all group services.
- Contribute to the establishment of Information Security Management Assurance processes and procedures and roll out to across the Group, acquisitions and vendors
- Conduct information security management reviews, coordinate security management assurance staff and work with other Assurance-related stakeholders
- Establish a control management system within a framework in line with the Assurance framework, that included the following activities
- Identification and assessment of controls risks,
- Establishing process for control assessments and relevant reconciliations,
- Identification and socialization of relevant indicators,
- Creation and following up of relevant corrective / action plans, critical issues and status updates.
- Own the stakeholder expectations and priorities effectively
- Analyze functional specifications for completeness and to identify Information Security management Assurance requirements
- Embed Information Security Quality Assurance within a wide variety of projects in production and pre-production environments.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in information security management and assurance activities > 7 years
- A detailed knowledge of the frameworks, methods and tools for information security and IT risk management > 7 years
- Experience in information security risk, IT risk or audit focussing on identification and mitigation of risks >7 years
- Experience in developing, implementing and/or management Information Security management Systems > 7 years
- Experience of working with specific Information Security Controls and Vulnerability Databases > 5 years
- Project management related experience to understand the life cycle of a project > 5 years
- Experience with vulnerability analysis tools > 5 years
- Experience in network and/or firewall engineering and administration specifically relating to application of methodologies and principles for all levels of Information Security > 5 years
- Experience with technologies, tools and process controls to minimize risk and data exposure > 5 years
Skills / abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Operate comfortably at management level
- Good facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good networking skills. Ability to interact with diverse stakeholders, e.g. regulators; customers; executive management; line management; and operational personnel at all levels
- Team player
- Apply analytical rigor to understand complex business scenarios
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation skills (English)
- Highest form of integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.