The Transformation Manager dedicated to Commercial Line Claims defines the vision and the strategy taken into account the 3 dimensions (customer focus, loss efficiency and claims handling cost) with all the appropriate innovation. Then he will define the implementation roadmap and secures the execution of the Claims Transformation for Commercial at Group level particularly on the effective impact on operations.
Lead the execution of the CL Claims Transformation program
Drive and Accelerate CL Claim Transformation impacting current CL target operating models and Claims management processes
· Define and hierarchize business initiatives we should implement during the transformation journey in order to get improve return on investment. Share and validate the roadmap.
· Contribute with specialized activites team to increase the level of maturity and efficiency on CL Claims area
· Work with commercial line department to align interest in the CL Claims transformation
· Contribute to Group marketing customer centricity vision exercise highlighting possible operations impacts.
· Fulfil business definition of P&C Claim’s hallmarks. Lead the definition and the writing of business and IT guidelines if any. Share with P&C entities and with other Lines of Business and monitor implementation follow up and status.
· Lead multi-disciplinary workshops to challenge and educate the Claims community and their stakeholder on new approaches to move to a customer centric process.
· Leverage operational skills to challenge entities during Strategic orientation reviews. Contribute to identify appropriate strategy, in collaboration with insurance procurement.
· Identify and define with claims stakeholder how to impact current claims management process with external big data & telematics projects.
· Assess the operating impacts of data in the CL claims transformation and efficiently enhance data capabilities.
· Create a sense of urgency and leverage entities first results to accelerate deployment.
· Build a referential of good practices for entities embarking on the Transformation journey.
· Build the HR transformation assessment for the CL claims study team and define the relevant actions to increase the average level of maturity
Drive and accelerate the execution of the Transformation leveraging CL Claims management tools
Supervise and coordinate all CL Claims topics for entities
· Project and change management in an international environment;
· Strong knowledge of P&C and CL Claims processes and related value chain. Ability to deep dive multi-line of business processes (Motor, household, fraud, BI, Recoveries, …);
· Knowledge of IT environment in order to facilitate communication and common understanding between business and IT stakeholders;
· Understanding of AXA’s organization and governance, good knowledge of entities local practices, environment and maturity;
Languages: Fluent in English
Managerial skills: Functional management skills in an international and non-hierarchical context
· Strategic vision ;
· Drive to execution and results orientated;
· Written and oral communication and presentation skills;
· Ability to manage exposure to senior management;
· Stakeholders management ;
· Leadership ;
· Influencing skills, ability to negotiate and challenge;
· Creativity and innovation;
· Ability to organize and drive workshop sessions and to transfer knowledge and skills;
· Pragmatism to promote “test and learn” approach;
· Autonomy and flexibility;
· Smart risk taking capacity.
Please send your application to email@example.com
AXA, as one of the world leaders in financial protection, supports and advises its customers in three major business lines: Property & Casualty Insurance, Life & Savings and Asset Management. AXA Global P&C is a dynamic and innovative branch supporting the Group and its entities, which associates the flexibility of a human-sized structure (180 employees) and the power of an internationally-oriented organization. AXA Global P&C includes reinsurance and operational brokerage activity, as well as a cross-functional activity dedicated to the main P&C Business Lines: Retail insurance, Commercial Lines insurance and Claims handling.
The Claims & Transformation Department leads the P&C transformation with a very strong focus on Claims Transformation. The claims strategy aims at positioning claims management in a digital world targeting a better quality of service and cost control (technical costs and general expenses). The team impulses and leads business transformation projects, challenges entities on their claims management processes, identifies with them development opportunities and provides advice on their action plans. It also coordinates the implementation of international programs on transversal issues with high impact for the Group. Last but not least, the team researches market practices and new trends so as to identify innovation opportunities.
May you want to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, please don't hesitate to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org