(Include organization reporting structure as applicable)
|To handle HR Operations, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Industrial functions for AAGI independently. The incumbent is responsible to ensure smooth execution of all activities related to HR Operation, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Industrial Relations in an effective and efficient manner.|
HR Policies & Processes
- Develop HR Operations policies & procedures.
- Conduct briefing & education sessions/initiatives with employees and people managers to ensure HR policies & processes are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and applicable laws.
- Involve in internal process impacts, risk and mitigation management, not limited to Business Continuity Plan related task.
HR Operations & HRIS
- Plan, prepare and manage all the administrative tasks on appointment, confirmation, transfer, redesignation, increment and resignation of employees.
- Ensure YES/HRIS are updated.
- Promote HRIS as an enabler in ESS, MSS, reporting and staff related analysis.
- Educate employees on the usage of YES/HRIS – Employee Self-Service (ESS) & Manager-Self-Service (MSS).
- Analyze exit interview findings and present to the Management on quarterly basis.
- Ensure job description of all employees are updated.
- Manage all matters related to Short-Term International Assignment (STIA)
- Ensure staff personal files are updated.
- Ensure submission of BNM reporting - on Job Creation survey (quarterly) and half yearly – headcount and qualification ahead of deadline.
- Support development of AAGI employer brand and position in the local market as an ‘Employer of Choice’.
- Ensure YES Perform is rolled out according to the timeline.
- Design and implement the relevant change management plan for implementation of YES Perform.
- Conduct system training and ensure the relevant soft skills/behavioural trainings are conducted to support YES Perform effectiveness.
- Conduct audit on employees’ Performance Appraisal to ensure quality of goal setting process and performance review.
- Create a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy.
- Work with Line Managers to develop strategies and demonstrable links between engagement and their strategic goals.
- Partner with Line Managers & EXCOs to design, deploy, and evaluate effective and efficient engagement surveys/initiatives.
- Conduct employee focus groups to complement engagement surveys.
- Develop a train the trainer program to enable Line Managers to analyze their own data and build action plans.
- Create and/or edit tools, training materials, and resources to help Line Managers successfully build action plans based on survey results.
- Help Line Managers to determine links between engagement and outcomes such as; turnover, grievances & etc
- Plan, develop and implement Industrial Relations related initiatives/activities to improve industrial relations and human resource management practices in the Company.
- Provide timely communication to the Line Managers and union personnel regarding new initiatives and policies, including relevant regulatory updates.
- Provide accurate advice and services on Industrial Related issues.
- Conduct training/awareness/educational programme to educate Line Managers on Industrial Relations related matters.
- Maintain good relationships with union representatives.
- Participate in Collective Agreement negotiations and preparation of relevant documents and proposal.
- Examine and attempt to resolve industrial disputes and grievances in the workplace
|To participate in project when requested.|
|To undertake any other task assigned on ad-hoc basis.|
|Degree or Master Degree in any relevant discipline.|
(i.e. insurance / accounting, etc.)
|MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE||7 years of experience|
(i.e. language, IT software, etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Possess good presentation skill.
- Possess good critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office programmes.
- Able to interact well with all levels of staff and stakeholders.
- High level of empathy, responsiveness and relationship oriented.
- High level of maturity and tact in dealing with all levels of stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work well under tight deadline.
|OTHER REQUIREMENTS||Innovative, highly organized, result driven.|
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
https://www.axa.com.my/AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!