Risk Management challenge is to identify, analyze and document the risks associated with a company’s business operations, as well as monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes. The Risk Management department focuses its attention in a variety of sectors and may specialize in a number of areas including Enterprise risk, Corporate governance, Regulatory and operational risk, Crisis Management, Business continuity, Information and security risk, Technology risk or Market and credit risks.
To succeed in its role, the Risk Analyst will be in charge of the following missions:
- Prevent, manage on company-wide, operational, compliance, financial, technology and asset-related risks and consequently prepare the organization in case of disruption (e.g. loss of buildings, pandemic issue, etc…) in order to comply Group standards;
- Promote / implement the Risk Management Process: identification, evaluation, assessment and remediation;
- Participate to coordination of AXA Group Solutions second line of defense and risk correspondents;
- Support internal process for risk assessment of new projects / programs and new solutions / activity;
- Ensure the quantitative assessment of the major operational risks and compute the Group Operational Risk STEC;
- Implement and follow-up Key Risk Indicators to detect and prevent risks;
- Support Risk Acceptance Form process (interview, assessment, documentation, follow-up and monitoring);
- Contribute to development and implementation of tools, processes, approaches and training/awareness ;
First experience in Enterprise Risk Management or other related activities is required for succeeding in this position.
Autonomy, result oriented, good negociations skills, your technical skills are the following :
Analysis and Reporting Abilities
- Ability to read, analyze, understand, interpret and communicate on a wide variety of routine-to-complex documents and agreements.
- Comprehensive risk management knowledge and ability to effectively identify issues (Conversant with probability and mathematics)
- Ability to build, share synthetic views and improve reporting
Project Management and Communication Capacities
- Strong project management skills (incl. knowledge of project management methodologies), conscientious about quality and accuracy of work provided.
- Good interpersonal, facilitation, coordination and communication skills with representatives of different levels of AXA GS hierarchy (from senior executives to operational persons)
IT Background is a plus ;
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel (e.g., pivots, macros), PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Access; internet research capabilities.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Group Solutions is an IT solutions company delivering services to the Group AXA & to its banking and insurance companies. AXA Group Solutions develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale. Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solutions of AXA Group. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.