- Handle and focus on recruitment process from end-to-end.
- Research, identify and recommend appropriate traditional and non-traditional recruting sources to fill job vacancies and build a pool of qualified candidates.
- Maintain good relationship and partnership with Head Hunter and 3rd Party such as LinkedIn, JobsDb to ensure the company is active in term of recruitment channels.
- Take responsible for his/her own division on recruitment budget and plan to ensure he/she can serve the need in recruitment in timely basis.
- Participate in company events such as Job Fair, Campus Visit / Tour, professional conferences and community events and conduct presentations to build brand awareness and promote career opportunities.
- Responsible for creating new positions, changing positions, or updated information in HR System accordingly to his/her own responsible area.
- Organise On Boarding and People Care sessions with L&D.
- Participate in training for line manager on the staffing process, policy, and interviewing technique.
- Able to recommend new assessment for Line Manager to use to access the attitude and ability of candidates.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, marketing, communications or related field
- At least 3- 5 years of recruitment experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Thai and English with experience in telephone screening, networking, and public speaking.
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver solid and consistent results for the business and bring assignments to successful completion.
- High productivity, takes initiative, self-organized and self-directed. Strong collaborative capacity and ability to work with others to meet group and team objectives. Have hunter attitude.
Would you like to
wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together
as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we
strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented
individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be
part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can
push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in
our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving
world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive
distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the
current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company
Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank
PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited is committed
to doing business responsibly, and to building
trust-based relationships with all of our alliances.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for
- Company provides group health
insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund