Assistant CS Manager, Health Call Centre
- Assist Service Excellence Manager to enhance the overall competencies of individual CSOs by designing and conducting training programs that will boost staff performance.
- Identity training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translate requirements into trainings that will assist individual CSO to improve the overall service standard.
- Build and deliver coaching program according to regional standard.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into work behavior.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs according to business needs.
- Stay aware of the new trends in market and tools in staff coaching and development.
- Involve in daily call centre operation SUCH as handling incoming calls, managing soft complaints and escalated cases, collaborating with different departments to meet our SLAs
- Achieve team's KPI and drive for improvement
- Min. 8 years working experience in insurance or financial industries
- Bachelor degree holder
- Proven experience and knowledge on coaching
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Good knowledge and experience in customer service
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and tools will be an advantage
- Solid experience in insurance is preferable
- Good analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.