As a member of the AXA E-Commerce team, you will play an important role in evolving our ecommerce capabilities. As the voice of our customers and the driving force behind our direct sales business, you understand our digital products in-depth and continuously improve the sales funnel. Your objective is to deliver the best online shopping experience for insurance products in Hong Kong, whilst working alongside passionate UX-Experts, Designers, Developers and other Product Owners.
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritisation of enhancements and the conversion rate to ensure your revenue growth targets.
- Define the long-term vision and strategy for the product development and features and set clear measurable KPIs.
- Build, maintain and prioritize the product backlog based on the defined product roadmap, customer feedback and feedback from business stakeholders.
- Be the voice of the customer and the business stakeholder and incorporate their feedback into the product backlog.
- Utilize data sources to drive continuous testing and optimize the strategy together with a team of UX-Experts, the Analytics Team and Developers.
- Build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including Business Owners, IT, Marketing, Legal and other Product Owners.
- Engage with the main stakeholder throughout the product development and engage with them during the sprints.
- Play a key role in continually improving a high performing team, to improve the overall quality and velocity.
Who you are:
- Customer centric: You keep the customer at the heart of everything we do and have a strong commercial awareness.
- Data driven: You love data and all your decisions are fact based. You understand that opinions are good but data based facts are better.
- Continuous improvement: Learning and improving are part of your DNA and you always look for opportunities to improve your skills and capabilities. You are constantly looking for ways to improve and you have a strong attention for detail.
- Get it done: You are not afraid to work hard to achieve the success of the project and the team.
- Motivator: Self-motivated and results driven with a take-charge-attitude to manage the product development.
- Fail To Learn: You understand that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation.
- Open minded: “A team is stronger as an individual”, you are a team player with good communication skills and you are open to diversity in all aspects.
- Innovator: You always seek for best practices for ecommerce, the newest web technologies and design trends and new innovative ways to implement the best customer experience.
- 8+ years experienced at delivering high impact ecommerce products or in a digital/ecommerce related environment
- Deep understanding of the ecommerce sales funnels.
- Experience to work in Agile teams both in person and remotely.
- Strong analytical skill, data-obsessed and experienced with ecommerce related data.
- Experience with A/B testing and other multivariate testing methods.
- Deep knowledge in conversion rate optimisation, digital marketing, UX, customer centric product development, user research is a plus.
- Previous involvement in high traffic ecommerce websites (100,000+ visitor per months).
- Comfortable working with enterprise level platforms and technologies.
- Proven track record that demonstrates your capability to create innovative digital experiences and concepts.
- Experience with banking or insurance companies a plus.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.