You will join the Financial Risk Management team within the central functions of the AXA Group. The team's main responsibility is to monitor and manage the financial risks supported by the AXA Group and its subsidiaries.
The Financial Risk Analyst will manage the Group Risk Database on financial assets, as well as be in charge of the Group credit and concentration risks management and reporting to senior management, by leveraging on all relevant resources and stakeholders at Group or local level.
Management of Group Risk database on financial assets
Organize, manage and coordinate the collection of AXA local operating units financial instruments, on a line by line basis
- Work closely with AXA local operating units and Group Asset Managers to ensure reporting quality and timeliness
Animate about 25 local AXA correspondents in multi-cultural environment
- Organize the CRDB stakeholders meeting and trainings
Organize and prioritize the implementation of new need requested by stakeholders
Contribute to Group data management projects
Liaise with the IT team in the design of new specification before development
Instruments modeling and data quality
- Define and update the guidelines on physical assets
- Design or support the modeling of new specific strategies and non-standard products
- Design and monitor controls to ensure data quality
Group Credit Risk Management
Take charge of credit and concentration risk management of the AXA Group
Define Group Policy on Credit Risk
- Maintain and enforce the credit risk management policy and methodology documentation
- Ensure proper management of these risks at Group and local levels
- Participate to projects for improving the credit risk management
- Contribute to internal model improvements
Manage Credit Risk
- Organize the Group Credit Risk Committee, held on a monthly basis with the Group CRO and Group CIO
- Monitor the different credit limits on a monthly basis
- Identify breaches and follow-up remediation plan (sells or exemptions)
Take Ownership of Process and Reporting
- Prepare on-demand reporting or analyses for relevant authority, committee, senior management, investor relations and other relevant stakeholders on credit risk.
- Design, develop and improve the reporting, monitoring and analysis tools
Technical and professional skills (technical expertise):
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/VBA recommended
Knowledge of financial markets / financial instruments
Fluent written and spoken English
Fluent French recommended
Soft skills and competencies:
Ability to implement and reporting processes
Demonstrate high reliability, quality and timeliness of deliverables
Project management capacities
Ability to interact with senior management (CFO/CRO level) and multiple stakeholders.
Appetence to work within an international and intercultural environment
Proficient writing and delivery of presentations
Ability to manage an intern
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).