The AXA Group Communication Department is made up of forty employees in 3 teams:
You report to the Newsroom and Reputation Director.
Your primary missions:
You will be responsible for communicating and expanding on Group AXA’s thought leadership on group-wide issues through the usual media channels and any identified new channels
You will bring the AXA Group position to the forefront of media attention on long-term socio-economic trends (eg. climate change, longevity), and express the Group’s purpose and ambitions to a broad range of stakeholders – multilateral organizations, start-ups, NGOs etc.
You will also convey the Group’s perspective to the media on any sensitive immediate matters - eg. regulatory (data/consumer protection)
Your main activities:
- Identifying the key matters the Group wants to put forward to develop society’s knowledge in a particular domain and provide added-value to our customers and investors: for example, highlighting and sharing AXA’s expertise in developing risk awareness and educating to help prevent these risks.
- Working in close collaboration with transversal multidisciplinary teams throughout the Group to identify thematic priorities and influence /elicit media interest & attention to the Group’s positions. To do so, you will be coordinating an internal expert-network that manages internal & external subjects and liaising with the media, including English speaking media, such as the “Global Press Relations Agency”.
- Writing up position papers and press releases in English, and organizing their diffusion within the Group and beyond (through various media/channels/markets).
- Managing Projects: Building and rolling-out targeted communication initiatives on predefined topics: Drafting messages, coordinating large-scale group-wide undertakings, organizing events and measuring their impact
Your contributions :
Influence our stakeholders’/customers’ perception, particularly the key people and media with an influence and followership across media channels as regards AXA's business, its practices, its challenges, and its contribution to society.
Contribute overall to getting AXA's voice heard on the industry’s pivotal challenges and proactively manage the Group's reputation.
- Master’s degree with 2-3 years’ experience in similar functions, ideally in an international environment where you developed proficient editorial skills in French & English
- Fluent English and ideally from an English-speaking culture
- Strong writing skills in English; strong writing skills in French a plus
- Media awareness: an understanding and appreciation for how media works a plus
- Agile, you have a proven ability to step back from situations & and to see the overall big picture while staying mindful of the details
- Autonomous, curious, reactive and a self-starter
Please send us your English resume
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).