Period : 6 months, as soon as possible
Within Group HR, the Crystal Program aims to drive and coordinate the transformation of HR across AXA entities in 50+ countries, to support the business transformation, provide a better and consistent employee experience across AXA, and increase the efficiency of the HR function.
This transformation program implies changes in terms of organization, processes (recruitment, mobility, performance management, talent management, compensation) and a new tool (Oracle Taleo – Fusion).
At the heart of the Crystal Project, our HR transformation project, you will work on the HR Services project with the team responsible for the design and deployment of HR Shared Services Centers across AXA. It is a great opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Role and Responsibilities :
You will provide support to the Crystal Project team and will contribute to paving the road for a global roll-out of our HR Shared Services Centers. This is a challenging project that will change and improve the way we support our employees and adapt our HR function accordingly.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
Bac +4 (French Business School – Gap year)
Fluent in English and French (other languages appreciated)
Expected skills :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- At ease in international and decentralized context
- Experience in project management
- Flexible and able to work on several topics at the same time
- Be proactive and able to challenge the status quo
- Interest in HR
- Team player
- Great interpersonal, networking and coordination skills
- Analytical mindset
- Experienced with Microsoft Office tools (Excel and PowerPoint)