Senior Manager, Partner Sales
- Responsible for achieving sales targets of the team
- Lead and manage a team of insurance experts to support channel distribution of Banking Partners in relation to branches and call centers
- Propose and implement successful sales strategy and productivity plan in alignment with Partners' growth strategies
- Tighten bonding with partners and explore new business opportunities
- Uplift partners' productivity, competencies and capability via tailored training
- Drive for quality sales in compliance of Legal, Compliance and Corporate Policies
- As frontend to collect market intelligence, frontline and partner feedback to enhance product and process
- Actively work with Business Development Managers to devise new initiatives, support strategic planning and develop new partnership
- Significant experience in the general insurance market, with an understanding of developed market bancassurance business preferred
- Expertise in sales management and leading high performance team, along with a proven track record in managing change
- Proven ability to evaluate current processes and identify areas for improvement in alignment with market best practice
- Demonstrated ability to build good relationship with partners and manage stakeholders at all levels
- Significant and proven experience as a senior executive, with strong business acumen and the ability to continually make trade-off decisions
- Capacity to influence, engage and lead in a positive and inspiring manner
- Credibility to challenge and coach as well as lead high-impact work teams
- Excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Highly effective influencing, communication and interpersonal skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.