Purpose of the Role
Work collaboratively with HR & different divisions and interact with employees on all aspects of the employee life cycle.
Payroll & Benefits Operations
· Liaise with payroll vendor to manage all relevant pay cycles and payroll reports;
· Responsible for benefits and MPF administration;
· Coordinate with regional Finance on payroll book keeping & cost charging;
· Ensure all payroll, benefits practices & policies are in line with Company policies and statutory requirements;
· Liaise with IRD and tax consultant to review & submit regular/annual tax filings and rental reimbursement;
· Assist in reviewing HR operation workflow and participate in process improvement projects.
· Prepare and coordinate on boarding documents and logistics;
· Coordinate with relocation vendor in supporting international mobility;
· Conduct orientation / induction session to new joiners;
· Manage and support exit arrangements.
Compensation & Benefits
· Assist in annual salary review process, data analysis and C&B market survey;
· Participate in various staff benefits communication & activities.
· Input, maintain and validate employee data regularly in HRIS to ensure accuracy;
· Update HRIS for staff movement and changes;
· Maintain employee files.
· Invoice settlement and issuance of company letters;
· Handle staff enquiries;
· Assist in ad-hoc projects.
Qualifications & Experience
· Degree or equivalent;
· At least 3 years of HR related experience, preferably in a multinational environment;
· Proactive, self-starter, willing to learn and develop a career in a fast paced environment;
· Attention to details and good analytical skills;
· Strong team player and ability to collaborate;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel;
· Fluent in spoken & written English, Chinese would be an advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Asia is a market leading insurance player offering a differentiated composite proposition in Life and General Insurance with operational presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand. AXA Asia is part of the AXA Group, headquartered in Paris and a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with a presence in 59 countries. AXA Asia is committed to creating a sustainable, long-term business for our employees, customers and shareholders.
We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical cover and dental plan
- Attractive pension plan
- Rental reimbursement scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities