Business Development Officer
- Achieve GI sales target and channel sales target
- To cross-sell EB and MPF business
- Assist manager to develop a professional sales team
- Provide sales support and training to agencies in order to make RB, EB and GI sales (e.g. joint call, road show, sales material, incentive program, training and seminar)
- Formulate and execute promotion activities
- Assist and support manager to design and implement of the sales plan
- Report any comments from clients / agents to immediate manager and related department regarding products
- Provide feedback of market situation to immediate manager and related department
- Support and organize sales related promotions and campaign
- Maintain good relationship with distributors (Agency)
- IIQAS Paper I, II, III
- Holder of ANZII (Senior Associate) is preferred
- Over 3 years relevant working experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Mature, independent and excellent communication skill
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.