Purpose of the Role
Report directly to Regional Human Resources Director, support the delivery of HR agenda / initiatives to the identified countries across the Life and GI Entities by :
- Supporting team planning, coordination, transversal project management and follow-up for Regional HRBPs Business Lines.
- Providing support on diverse transversal programs (STA, competency assessment etc.)
Undertaking project management of specific projects in the area of different business lines.
The job contains three main elements, a team support component, a transversal program follow up and a project management component. These three main elements require coordination, communications, and administrative tasks within the scope of Regional HRBP Business Lines.
Main activities and responsibilities for the team:
- To prepare and organize the transversal follow up on specific programs like Short Term Assignment (STA), Competency assessment etc.
- To co-ordinate quarterly HRBP Community Calls, Regional HRBP meetings etc.
Main activities and responsibilities for the project management component:
- To efficiently coordinate and contribute to projects or initiatives related to HRBP Business Lines aspects, effectively interact in a regional and virtual environment and conduct the co-ordination and follow-up of accompanying action plans
- Active contribution and involvement in the development and progression of HR initiatives planned and in the team scope.
- Collaborate with C&B and entities on quarterly HR dashboard
- Manage the maintenance of RHRBP folder especially in ONE
Experience and Qualifications
Technical and professional skills:
- Project management skills, conscientious about quality and accuracy of work provided
- Time management and organization skills
- Result and execution orientation
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Proactive and able to challenge the status quo
- Interpersonal skills – ease in interacting with staff at all levels
- Facilitation and coordination skills transversally
- Efficient and effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and maintain strict confidentiality
- Ease in an international context
- Experience within HR functions and/or HR educational background appreciated
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Asia is a market leading insurance player offering a differentiated composite proposition in Life and General Insurance with operational presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand. AXA Asia is part of the AXA Group, headquartered in Paris and a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with a presence in 59 countries. AXA Asia is committed to creating a sustainable, long-term business for our employees, customers and shareholders.
We’ll give you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical cover and dental plan
- Attractive pension plan
- Rental reimbursement scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities