- Full responsibility for all workplace design & delivery projects in Hong Kong and Macau (both Corporate and Agencies related)
- Management of the full project lifecycle for office refurbishment, renovation, restack and relocation projects
- Drive, monitor and manage the complete design process from concept to final handover including owning the design documentation process
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to understand requirements and provide analysis
- Handle space planning and workplace analysis together with Real Estate Portfolio Manager
- Manage any appointed 3rd party vendor providing Design, Engineering, Construction services
- Manage full material and equipment sourcing to ensure projects are sufficiently resourced
- Ensure all project processes are in line with company and regulatory guidelines
- Enhance and develop best practice manuals & standards
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Exposure to projects in Hong Kong with understanding of regulatory standards and requirements
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand Business English and Cantonese
- Strong negotiations and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Understanding and ability to manage and control budgets
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and management
- Ability to contribute to data-driven presentations
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to develop and implement project plan standards, monitor progress
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Team building skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to facilitate conflict to reach consensus between conflicting parties
- Degree qualified in project management, interior design, architecture, construction or similar real estate related discipline
Related Work Experience
- 6+ years’ experience of renovation, design and workplace management within office fit out projects
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.