A. Data Analysis and Reports Management
- A large part of risk analysis and reports responsibilities supporting to both internal and external stakeholders. The technical analyst must be able to work effectively within his own organization to resolve accurate and credible data for pricing and translate to commercial terms for the clients.
- The technical analyst must be able to work independently, perform data/claims analysis and producing quality reports (such as ppt) for the clients.
- Participating in meetings, calls and presentation to the clients, brokers and various stakeholders.
- Gathering and coordinating all data required for analysis.
- Conduct data analysis to ensure appropriate risk assessment and put
into a PowerPoint/report required format. Ability to identify key loss
drivers and provides comments and recommendations.
- Put up detailed analysis reports (PowerPoint/Excels) to clients/brokers.
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to identity
and propose solutions.
- Conduct research, benchmarking, and managing the Asia portfolio.
- Strong coordination skills and ability to work under tight deadlines with
high accuracy and quality of work.
- Strengthen the clients/intermediaries/working partner’s relationship.
B. Pricing and Risk Management
- MAXIS Group Life & Health Benefit Pricing
MAXIS Technical Training and Workshops
- Perform data quality checking and able to identify irregular data patterns.
- Conduct claims analysis to ensure appropriate risk assessment.
- Pricing for Maxis Pooled (or other Maxis GBN portfolio) cases for new business & renewal.
- Analysis and studies for profitability of Maxis GBN, combined with both pricing and commercial approach.
- Reports as per Maxis GBN requirements, not limiting to internal stakeholders.
Reporting the work progress to global technical team on weekly basis.
- Manage and polish the MAXIS underwriting/technical standards and reinsurance agreements for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to instil good practise, process, justify and coach both internal and external stakeholders (including overseas stakeholders) with respect to Maxis GBN pricing methodology, underwriting/technical standards and reinsurance agreements.
- Coordinate and conduct technical training and workshops for local network partners on ad-hoc basis.
The candidate must be comfortable making presentations to all levels of management and be able to explain complex products in an understandable manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics or any related fields
- >3 years of relevant working experience to only be considered
- Detail oriented and exhibit great organization skills.
- Ability to gather data and produce results in a timely manner with good quality and accuracy.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Well versed with Powerpoint and Excel spreadsheet.
- Knowledge of programming skills and database skills (i.e. VBA, SQL) is an advantage.
- Able to work independently, handle multi-tasks and work under pressure
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.