A. Data Analysis and Reports Management
- A large part of risk analysis and reports responsibilities supporting to both internal and external stakeholders. The technical underwriter must be able to work effectively within his own organization to resolve accurate and credible data for pricing and translate to commercial terms for the clients.
- The technical underwriter must be able to work independently, perform data/claims analysis and producing quality reports (ppt, reports) for the clients.
- Participating in meetings, calls and presentation to the clients, brokers and various stakeholders.
- Gathering and coordinating all data require for analysis.
- Conduct data analysis to ensure appropriate risk assessment and put into a PowerPoint/report required format. Ability to identify key loss drivers and provides comments and recommendations.
- Put up detailed analysis reports (PPT/Words) to clients/brokers.
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders for identified Proposed solutions.
- Conduct research and make recommendations.
- Strong coordination skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strengthen the clients/intermediaries/working partner’s relationship.
B. Pricing and Risk Management
- MAXIS Group Life & Health Benefit Pricing
- Conduct claims analysis to ensure appropriate risk assessment.
- Pricing for Maxis Pooled (or other Maxis GBN portfolio) cases for new business & renewal.
- Profitability of Maxis GBN profitability, combined with both pricing and commercial approach.
- Reports as per Maxis GBN requirements, not limiting to internal stakeholders.
- Pricing tool modelling.
- Ability to instil good practise, process and coach both internal and external stakeholders with respect to Maxis GBN pricing methodology.
- University graduate, major in Actuarial Science/Mathematics/Statistics
- >5 years of related experience to only be considered
- Detail oriented and exhibit great organization skills.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good writing Chinese & English skills.
- Programming skills and database skills ie: VBA.
- Well versed with Microsoft-Powerpoint, Excel spreadsheet, etc.
- Ability to gather data and analyze it, within a tight deadline.
- The candidate must be comfortable makin
- presentations to all levels of management and be able to explain complex products in an understandable manner.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.