Client Service Officer
- Oversee a direct sales team (including phone and face-to-face channels) to meet sales target, ensure smooth daily operation and sales process
- Ensure the team to handle incoming calls from direct customers or frontline staff of Partners on General Insurance product enquiry (pre-sales and post-sales), introduce related insurance product and close sales
- Support frontline staff in closing sales deal, resolving client cases in a professional manner
- Implement outbound call program on cross-selling, upselling, renewal and retention
- Support Business Development Manager to launch campaigns and initiatives
- Reply or follow up on incoming correspondence and email in good written presentation
- Build and maintain good relationship and teamwork within the team
- Higher Diploma, Associate Degree or above in Business Administration, Marketing or other related disciplines
- Around 3 to 5 years of working experience in sales/hotline field, work experience in insurance industry is an advantage
- Around 1 year's experience in leading and managing a team is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, self-initiative with a passion for customer centricity
- Attentive to details, well-organized with good problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese & PC skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.