- Act as primary contact on all IT demand request and inquiries
- Follow up with internal IT teams to ensure feedbacks and reports are delivered within agreed SLA.
- Maintain the IT demand repository and ensure the information are accurate and reliable.
- Work with PMO on timesheet submission and IT Finance on internal charge out.
- Assist in preparing management reports on actual and forecast on IT resources
- Support the IT Finance function to review large volume of invoices on IT payments and to ensure they are comply with Finance policy and IT procedures.
- Support the IT Finance function to perform monthly review on IT expense and execute budget analysis, trend analysis for management review.
- Support on yearly accrual exercise for IT
- Support on annual IT budgeting / IT Ops plan and the allocation to internal dept.
Educational requirement and qualifications
- University degree in Information Technology or Finance.
- More than 3 years of working experience in financial Industry is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience project coordination, project finance and working in demanding requirement.
- Experience in invoice processing, IT budgeting and IT expenses analysis will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Mature, can work under minimal supervision, work as a team.
- Logical and good with numbers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, capable to act as an effective bridge between business and the internal partners.
- Willing to work for long hours to meet deadlines and able to multi-task with tight time constraint.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must.
- Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.