- Heads the Expenses management team (8 people), the CR and FMS teams (2 FTEs, with management of the third party providers). In charge of management smooth client delivery for FMS and defining and executing the company real estate strategy.
- Present monthly and quarterly reviews of spend data and trends and proactively propose corrective actions
- Manage the Expenses & Efficiency Committee (agenda definition, TOR etc)
- Review and map existing efficiency plans, identify the gap to delivering the cost ambition.
- Work closely with Excom members and their teams to develop and gain sign off of business unit level cost saving plans.
- Design long, medium and short-term actions to ensure benefits are realised throughout the plan timeline.
- Consolidate to HK level and establish appropriate governance to monitor and track progress against plan. Report plans and progress to E&EC
- Identify risks to delivery and develop mitigation strategies, resolve issues that threaten achievement of targeted savings
- Ensure best practice change management is deployed
- Identify any opportunities and initiatives within the Region or Group that could contribute or accelerate the delivery of achieving target cost savings
- Understand the wider strategic objectives of the business units and ensure that the cost savings actions do not threaten their delivery e.g. improved customer service experience, ability to cope with the volume growth ambition
- Identify any shared cost saving opportunities across all HK business Line
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in insurance industry e.g. LEAN , Six SIGMA
- Both consultancy and in-house experience- support, advice and guidance on delivering significant cost savings at a company level
- Change /Program Management - structure approach to drive change at an organizational level
- Stakeholder management – ability to quickly build positive relationships at local, region and wider AXA group,
- Influencing and negotiation capability at a senior executive level
- Excellent communicator both in written and spoken English (Cantonese would be a plus)
- Strong people orientation
- Good managerial skills and able to coach his/her team to success
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.