This is a Hong Kong IT management role on systems support and maintenance. The role is to lead internal and external IT service providers to perform day-to-day IT systems support and maintenance activities, including emergency fix during system night batches, impact analysis and resolution of system bugs, identify incidents root causes and problem management, regular system and data patching.
- Work with internal and external IT service provider to provide IT systems support and maintenance activities
- Accountable for resolving issues, both short term and long term, to meet and exceed predefined SLAs and KPIs on systems availability and request turnaround time
- Support Project Managers in estimating the on-going running cost of IT systems after project implementation
- Manage technical issues and mitigate technical risks on repeated / major incidents
- Manage maintenance work transition from Regional IT and external vendor to the M&S Support team
- Track support quality trend and identify areas for improvement of the service provider. Drive the service provider for continuous improvements.
- Review and approve software bug fix package prepared by IT service providers
- Coordinate with Release Management for production migration of system bug fix
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in IT systems support and maintenance, preferably in insurance & financial services field.
- Experience in managing external vendors to deliver support and maintenance services that meet company defined quality standards
- Solid experience in supporting IT systems with multiple IT platform, including AS/400, Windows, UNIX, Linux and Digital
- Solid experience in managing and coordinating multiple teams, onshore and offshore, in-house and vendor to perform support and maintenance work
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills
- Experience in various domains of Insurance solution support and maintenance (for example, distribution systems, business intelligence, CRM, printing solution, etc) is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.