Project Coordination and Participation
- Assist to estimate the resources and prepare the resource plan in the team
- Lead a sub-team and assign the tasks to them and monitor their progresses and performances
- Provide training to the team
Product Project Development and System Enhancement
- Liaise between the business users and project team on product developments and system enhancements, ensure the completeness and accuracy for the requirements
- Participate in the project tasks, gather the requirements, deal with different departments, understand the business requirements, review the functional specifications, define the testing scopes/ scenarios, arrange to prepare the testing plans, monitor the UAT progress
- Prepare the training material and on-going production support
Analysis Reports Preparation
- Prepare the regular/ ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis regarding business monitoring and experience study
Policy Administration and Client Servicing
- Monitor the database maintenance and verify the control checking to ensure correctness of data
- Support the production fix, communicate with different parties, understand the system behaviours, correct the data from systems, etc.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.