- Leading technical missions in a variety of projects and programs. Turning technology transformation strategy into action in the form of solution and integration designs
- Driving innovation in Digital Architectures
- Driving architecture engagement models and being an ambassador for partnership with IT delivery
- 5 years of experience with digital application design and development, and integrating enterprise business systems
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an Architect - architecting large scale federated systems
- Experience with mobile platforms, IoTs, web applications, middleware / services / APIs, business process management.
- Expert on Java/JS based web applications and Cloud based technologies
- Insurance background or experience is appreciated
- Have experience with any one of these: CMMI, Agile/Scrum Development & Management, Scaled Agile Framework; Iterative & Incremental development approaches; Continuous Integration and delivery
- Working knowledge of a wide range of digital and integration technologies, such as: Social, Gaming, Mobile/Web frameworks, Omni Channel Experience Design, Cloud and Security
- Diverse technical background with key areas of depth around digital transformation, hybrid solutions and operating at scale.
- Proven master of Solution Architecture and Mobile Integration Technologies.
- Effective communicator and collaborator, who can apply outcome based leadership across teams and organizations.
- Flexible and creative with the ability to propose innovative ideas and collaborate with diverse teams to achieve the positive outcomes
- Strong Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Track record of team management: acquisition, development and retention of multi-cultural team members. Knowledgeable of Chinese culture
- Fluent in English
At AXA, we help millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
We are one of the top 50 global brands, the first insurance brand and one of the world's leading asset managers, with revenues close to 100 billion euros. We are present in 59 countries and work with 161,000 colleagues to serve 103 million customers worldwide.
We are leading the transformation of our industry and looking for talented individuals to be part of this transformation: individuals who care and who want to work in an environment where trust and inclusion foster innovation.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.