- Conduct claims assessment and approval by monitoring the claims workflow
- Provide quality customer services at policyholder and member level and handle complaint
- Conduct claims control and analysis
- Handle ad hoc projects such as systems enhancement and ad hoc reporting
- Supervise and provide training to claims assessors
- Coordinate with the Employee Benefits Administration team for smooth operation of claims and administration areas
- University degree of any discipline, preferably with FLMI and ACS qualification
- At least 8 years in insurance industry, in which 5 years in supervisory level
- Familiar with medical and surgical procedures, policy plan set up and benefit
- Sound knowledge of group medical and life product
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service mindset
- Mature personality and good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
At AXA, we help millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
We are one of the top 50 global brands, the first insurance brand and one of the world's leading asset managers, with revenues close to 100 billion euros. We are present in 59 countries and work with 161,000 colleagues to serve 103 million customers worldwide.
We are leading the transformation of our industry and looking for talented individuals to be part of this transformation: individuals who care and who want to work in an environment where trust and inclusion foster innovation.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.