- Assess and process medical claims according to company’s claims guidelines; Ensure claims are processed within company service standard; Ensure accuracy and review the claims procedures for continuous improvement.
- Liaise with medical service providers for pre-approval arrangement.
- Verify policy liability and alert underwriters on any suspicious, fraudulent claims.
- Reply enquiries from agents, brokers and customers in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative support to group & individual medical clients through handling claims cheque & reject letter, dispatching claims statement / correspondence to the clients; Sorting of daily claims incoming documents and processing registration.
- Contribute to the preparation of statistical reports on claims information required internally or externally.
- Cooperate with other teams to meet the deadlines and expectation of services
- Participate in Claims Ad hoc projects.
- Higher Diploma or above
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in insurance industry, preferable with experience in individual health / employee benefits
- Preferably with insurance professional qualification or near completion of LOMA or ALHC
- Knowledge of the AS400 system
- Good interpersonal skill with service attitude, numeric sensitive and attentive to details.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage & PC skills.
At AXA, we help millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
We are one of the top 50 global brands, the first insurance brand and one of the world's leading asset managers, with revenues close to 100 billion euros. We are present in 59 countries and work with 161,000 colleagues to serve 103 million customers worldwide.
We are leading the transformation of our industry and looking for talented individuals to be part of this transformation: individuals who care and who want to work in an environment where trust and inclusion foster innovation.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.