· Approve all types of claims within authority independently
· Meet service turnaround time and achieve claims KPI targets
· Assist in enquiry from Enquiry Teams
· Assist department in reviewing workflow, implementing continuous claims process improvement
· Assist in compiling regular management report
· Assist in conducting training to colleagues and distributors
· Participate in assigned projects
§ University graduate, preferably with professional insurance qualifications
§ Graduate from allied-medical or nursing institution preferred
§ At least 3 - 4 years of relevant working experience in insurance field
§ Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
§ Good PC skills including Excel, Word and Chinese word processing
§ Strong customer centric mindset and good communication skill
§ Result-oriented, self-motivated, patient, cheerful and positive
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.