· Join project team to support new product launch and workflow design
· Identify business need and gather/propose business requirements
· Participate in performing UAT and IVT
· Assist in deliver business requirement and provide support to internal business users
· Attend regular meeting with project teams
· Liaise with project team members from different functional teams
· Bachelor degree major in Accounting preferred
· Member/student of recognized accounting professional bodies
· At least 3 years working experience in financial accounting, prior exposure to insurance industry and/or auditing is preferred but not required.
· Experience in system enhancement and workflow design is definitely an advantage.
· Able to work independently
· Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, e.g. Excel
· Candidate with less experience may be considered as Accountant
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics