The High Net Worth Support Officer is responsible for providing Operations and Admin support to AXA CR Distribution teams to drive sales and increase AXA’s market share of HNW and Portfolio Bonds/Universal Life business.
The primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for providing quality customer services as well as participating in process improvement and other ad hoc projects.
- Responsible for handling all after sales processing transactions including policy changes, cash withdrawal and claims.
- Handle incoming phone calls and requests for product information, administrative forms and procedures, marketing material, and sales illustrations in a professional and timely manner
- Work closely with admin, operations, new business, underwriting and policy servicing to provide excellent service to International Brokers
- Receive Policy Servicing requests, acknowledge receipt and ensure requests are administered
- Learn Policy Servicing including the AS400 system and procedures for various queriesInvolve in ad hoc projects and various administration work
- Liaised between company’s IOM office, follow up and update brokers on all trades which have been placed
- Ad hoc marketing, broker and sales related activities
- Hold a university degree or above, ideally 2-3 years of sales experience in insurance, banking or finance industry
- Insurance licenses perferable
- Prefer knowledge of insurance industry and/or financial planning is preferred
- Experience working with brokers/agents in a sales capacity
- Excellent written and communication skills - English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work with demanding expats - internal and external
- Details oriented with high accruacy and result oriented
(candidates will less experience will be considered as Assistant High Net Worth Service Specialist)
At AXA, we help millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
We are one of the top 50 global brands, the first insurance brand and one of the world's leading asset managers, with revenues close to 100 billion euros. We are present in 59 countries and work with 161,000 colleagues to serve 103 million customers worldwide.
We are leading the transformation of our industry and looking for talented individuals to be part of this transformation: individuals who care and who want to work in an environment where trust and inclusion foster innovation.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.