Work with Service Management team to understand business needs on defined scope and manage the vendor from IT perspective, support Assistant IT Vendor Management Manger to provide the Total Cost of Ownership initiatives when evaluating solutions Core Responsibilities
1. Work with internal stackholders and project manager on IT technical function
2. Assist to manage vendor relationship, review contract with vendors in term of legal aspects and contracts to ensure their compliance.
3. Monitor the whole vendor performance, work proactively with other functions to improve vendor contribution
4. Support the IT Service Management function to review IT contract
5. Communication with vendors in term of contracts arrangement
6. Build and maintain strong partnerships with key business stakeholders and project manager
· University degree with minimum 3 year experience in IT Industry, preferably in MNC or insurance company
· 3-5 years hands-on sourcing and contract management experience involving IT commodities
· Excellent communication and influencing skills, including sound experience in working with management levels
· Sound understanding of legal requirements for tendering, contract management
· With negotiation experience and skills is preferred
· Good verbal and written English communication
· Fluent in Cantonese
· Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.