· Receive customer feedback from online channel
· Research required information using available resources
· Manage and resolve customer problem
· Conduct follow up calls with customers to address their issues
· Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
· Complete call logs
· Produce call reports
WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITHIN BUSINESS UNIT:
· Underwriting Department
· Claims Department
· Policy Administration Department
· Customer Service Management
· F.7 graduate or above
· Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
· 2 years or above relevant customer service experience in insurance or financial industry· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.