Main purpose of the role:
- Oversee the entire Macau branch business development and operations management looking after all of AXA Hong Kong’s lines of business: Individual Life & Health Insurance, Property & Casualty Insurance and Employee Benefits.
- The role will also have reporting lines into respective business units in AXA Hong Kong.
- Ensure strict regulatory compliance and create and maintain strong relationship with regulator
- Define the 2020 business strategy for AXA in Macau in order to grow AXA market share and capture growth opportunities across all business lines and distribution channels.
- Translates the business strategy into an annual business plan and financial plan (incl. targets and priorities for the sales channels).
- Exhibits strong leaderships skills and creates a unique team culture to maximize performance, maintain professional standards and build commitment.
- Establishes standards of sales capability and performance to deliver against the AXA Hong Kong business plan.
- Establishes process to ensure successful implementation of change initiative, including the sales modernization program.
- Ensures that the sales force population maintains the highest level of professional ethics and compliance
- 10 years working experience in the financial sector, preferably insurance, and sales field experience a plus
- Experience in Macau market and understanding of Asian culture highly desirable
- Strong leadership skills and sound judgment and decision making
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven ability to deliver results and change management expertise
- Tertiary qualification in business or marketing preferred
At AXA, we help millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
We are one of the top 50 global brands, the first insurance brand and one of the world's leading asset managers, with revenues close to 100 billion euros. We are present in 59 countries and work with 161,000 colleagues to serve 103 million customers worldwide.
We are leading the transformation of our industry and looking for talented individuals to be part of this transformation: individuals who care and who want to work in an environment where trust and inclusion foster innovation.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.