- Act as a liaison between Health Operation end-user and IT Application Teams and / or Business Analysts Teams in order to deliver solutions and meet Company’s strategy and directions
- Develop processes and procedures to gains efficiencies in service delivery, provide quality customer service, and ensure programs align with strategy directions and requirements
- Coach and develop team members in professional standard to gain business and technical knowledge
- Meeting with business functions owner and users to understand business requirement, gather and analysis information and to provide business solutions (include system / application enhancement, process automation and business process improvement etc. ) for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Review & Approve users requirements and functional specification from business perspective and operational process
- Assist business users to define User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Implementation Verification Test (IVT) in line with quality and project governance processes
- Build up and maintain production control and health check process
- Establish and maintain the operating procedure manual
- Analyze complex production problems. Implement appropriate short term and long term solutions. Reinforce proper internal control plus quality assurance measure
- Implement and formulate solution to automate data extraction / workflow / functions for internal and client report
- Assists in project and resources planning
- Other ad hoc project tasks as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Business, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Over 5 years working experience in insurance or financial sectors with at least 3 years solid project management experience and business analysis experience
- Experience in production support is a plus
- Broad knowledge of financial services and/or insurance industry desirable
- Proven strong project management and/ or business analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills to different groups of people at different levels
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership qualities and problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
At AXA, we help millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
We are one of the top 50 global brands, the first insurance brand and one of the world's leading asset managers, with revenues close to 100 billion euros. We are present in 59 countries and work with 161,000 colleagues to serve 103 million customers worldwide.
We are leading the transformation of our industry and looking for talented individuals to be part of this transformation: individuals who care and who want to work in an environment where trust and inclusion foster innovation.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.