The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Support the consolidation, GAAP conversion and group reporting processes
- Prepare consolidation schedules and GAAP conversion adjustments (from local statutory basis to group reporting basis)
- Prepare group reporting schedules and reports for quarterly reporting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Input data into the group reporting tool (Magnitude)
- Prepare analytical review on Statement of Comprehensive Income and Balance Sheet, and Notes to Financial Statements
- Prepare and maintain necessary documents for supporting the quarterly CFO sign-off process
- Prepare audit related schedules and respond to auditors’ queries
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ working experience
- Exposure in insurance companies or other financial institutions is an advantage
- Members or student members of recognized professional accounting bodies
- Strong communication and interaction skills with diverse stakeholders from different functions across the Company
- Fast learner with strong intellectual skills in learning new concepts and understanding end-to-end processes
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
At AXA, we help millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
We are one of the top 50 global brands, the first insurance brand and one of the world's leading asset managers, with revenues close to 100 billion euros. We are present in 59 countries and work with 161,000 colleagues to serve 103 million customers worldwide.
We are leading the transformation of our industry and looking for talented individuals to be part of this transformation: individuals who care and who want to work in an environment where trust and inclusion foster innovation.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.