The jobholder will be responsible for preparing various monthly and quarterly performance and management reporting documents, and participating in the quarterly forecasting and annual strategic planning.
- Prepare daily reporting materials on various key performance indicators, including but not limited to sales, new business value and cash flows indicators
- Prepare regional and group reporting schedules and reports including monthly dashboards, monthly management reports and quarterly result clearance documents
- Support the quarterly forecasts and annual strategic planning exercises
- Deliver presentation of monthly/quarterly financial results and facilitate Q&A with Regional Office and senior management
- Maintain day-to-day communication with Regional Finance
- Propose and implement solutions to day-to-day and ad hoc reporting issues
- Involve in other ad hoc assignments and rotate to other finance roles when required
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ working experience in financial services institutions, with strong experience in preparing performance and management reports
- Members or student members of recognized professional accounting bodies such as HKICPA
- Strong communication and interaction skills with diverse stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills and good command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
At AXA, we help millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
We are one of the top 50 global brands, the first insurance brand and one of the world's leading asset managers, with revenues close to 100 billion euros. We are present in 59 countries and work with 161,000 colleagues to serve 103 million customers worldwide.
We are leading the transformation of our industry and looking for talented individuals to be part of this transformation: individuals who care and who want to work in an environment where trust and inclusion foster innovation.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.