- Assist and participate in the project tasks, gather the requirements (if need), deal with different parties, understand the business requirements, review the functional specifications, define the testing scopes/ scenarios
- Responsible for supporting system testing, coordinating, planning and participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Implementation Verification Testing (IVT) for system enhancement
- Prepare the regular/ ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis regarding business monitoring and experience study
- Support the production fix, communicate with different parties, understand the system behaviors, correct the data from systems, etc.
- Higher Diploma or Associate degree in Mathematics or Statistics or related discipline
- 1-year relevant working experience, preferably in insurance, banking or financial institutions
- Good analytical, problem solving and organizing skills
- Self-learner and attentive to details
- Team player with good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel, MS Access etc.
- Proficiency in VBA or SAS is an advantage
At AXA, we help millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
We are one of the top 50 global brands, the first insurance brand and one of the world's leading asset managers, with revenues close to 100 billion euros. We are present in 59 countries and work with 161,000 colleagues to serve 103 million customers worldwide.
We are leading the transformation of our industry and looking for talented individuals to be part of this transformation: individuals who care and who want to work in an environment where trust and inclusion foster innovation.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.