Develop and implement corporate communications strategy to facilitate effective external communication with various key stakeholders
· Support the development and execution of PR strategy and initiatives to maximise company exposure and strengthen AXA brand with our target segments
· Maintains excellent relationship with media. Maximises AXA exposure in press and editorial columns.
· Prepares top management speeches and external communications (except for analysts)
· Coordinate with PR agency to maximise the PR opportunities
· Handle and manage media enquiries and complaints by working with various departments until each case is closed, so as to generate positive exposure and protect AXA’s brand being jeopardised by negative messages
· Track company’s media exposures and market news, and share among management and line managers and distribution channels
· Coordinate with various departments for preparing byline articles
· Maximise the opportunities to build our thought leadership image
· Monitor, research, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of communications to make appropriate improvements and recommendations
· Lead the direction and write-up for advertorial arrangement
· Be sensitive and proactive to evaluating any communication and reputation management
· Ensure deliverables/materials align with the relevant guidelines deployed by Group/RO/Local entity
· Handle announcements properly
· Compile and update position papers on regular basis
· Oversee the overall social media monitoring and analysis
· Maintain and update boilerplate information on regular basis
· Drive the regular annual researches to align with corporate strategy
· Budget Management
· Establish good relationship and sound communication with working partners and our stakeholdersSupport Senior Corp Comms Manager on various projects and ad-hoc initiatives assigned
· Degree holder with at least 9 years of relevant experience in corporate communications
· Solid experience in public relations and reputation risk management
· Excellent communication and language skills, both English and Chinese
· Be sensitive and proactive to evaluating any reputation risk
· Be able to work under pressure
· Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
· Good understanding of insurance and financial industry will be an advantage
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.