AXA Advisors’ Retirement Benefits Group (RBG) is seeking a driven individual looking to grow their career in an industry with unprecedented growth as an entry level Financial Professional. When looking for opportunities, stability and financial freedom are two important factors that job seekers look for. Many professionals discover that it is difficult to find a position that provides both of these things. The Financial Professional is an independent position that provides Financial Professionals the opportunity to build their own business and help individuals and families make strong financial decisions to impact their future positively.
If you are looking for a job that you can turn your hard work into financial success with, you owe it to yourself to discover a world of opportunity with one of the most respected and growing full service financial services companies! As an entry level Financial Professional in the RBG, you will be primarily focused on providing financial education and wealth management services to meet the retirement needs of those who build and serve our communities. With the value-added retirement benefits we provide, employers can better attract and retain great employees. The work environment is fast paced, energetic and enthusiastic and is ideal for likeminded individuals.
As an AXA Advisors Financial Professional in the RBG, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits
- Training, support and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
The amount of support we provide for our Financial Professionals is unparalleled in the industry. We make the route to success very easy if you have the drive and motivation to make it happen. While other companies may throw their new employees into the fire and hope that a handful succeed, we believe in the people that we hire and will work with them constantly until they are ready to take the reins of their business and go full speed ahead.
In order to qualify and be successful in the Financial Professional position, you do not need to have a degree in finance or economics or a vast amount of work experience. What we do need is a financial professional who is a results-driven self-starter who is able to take ownership in what he’s doing and is willing to work hard to achieve success. The most successful candidates find fulfillment in knowing that, to a certain degree, they are able to control the amount of income they receive and that they are making a difference in people’s lives.
Requirements for the position include:
- Individual who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their economic future
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations
- MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
AXA Advisors is positioned to offer highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals an opportunity to grow a thriving business and is part of the global AXA Group, “AXA Group” refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries, including AXA Equitable. AXA Group is a worldwide leader in financial protection and wealth management. AXA's operations are diverse geographically, with major operations in Europe, North America and the Asia/Pacific Area.
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member SIPC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
GE-100357 (01/15) (Exp. 01/17)