If you want to unlock your potential as an insurance sales rep, apply for an opportunity to join our team at AXA Advisors! AXA Advisors, LLC is one of the most respected and growing financial services companies. With our 4,800 financial professionals in the US and Puerto Rico, AXA Advisors, LLC is positioned with the strength and resources to help talented people reach their potential. We continue to work together toward our shared ambition of becoming the preferred company in the industry by differentiating ourselves through the quality of our products as well as through our service and solid performance.
We are looking for a confident, personable and driven individual to serve as a Financial Professional in our Greenville, SC office. As a Financial Professional, you will work closely with our group of financial professionals specializing in the TSA market assisting their existing clients with their life insurance needs as well as developing your own client base.
AXA Advisors gives you the tools you need in order to build your own base of clients. Our first-rate training programs, dedicated support staff and multitude of competitive products provide you with ample resources with which to serve your clients’ financial needs.
Your basic responsibilities will include:
· Making outside sales calls
· Prospecting and networking via face-to-face meetings with potential clients
· Closing and executing sales transactions
· Servicing existing clients
· Analyzing and compiling presentations
· Attending training sessions and meetings
· Pursuing personal and professional development via individual study and continuing-education courses which can include pursuit of Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
As a member of our team, you must have a strong entrepreneurial spirit bolstered by confidence, persistence and a high degree of personal integrity. It is expected that you will utilize the knowledge that you have gained and the networks that you have built in your professional life in order to develop and expand your career.
Specific requirements for the position include:
· Four year degree
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Authorization to work in the United States
· Sales experience is helpful, but not required
· Life, Accident and Health license
As an AXA Advisors’ Financial Professional, you can look forward to a paid training program, career-advancement opportunities within the company, and the potential for a high income.
The extensive compensation package available to eligible Financial Services Representatives includes:
· Base pay + commission or commission + bonus
· Health, dental, life and disability insurance
· 401(k) with profit sharing
· Stock-purchase plan, stock options and share plan
· Deferred compensation
Take control of your financial future! Apply today!
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
GE- 127645 (7/17) (Exp 7/19)