Build Your Career with Us
The Retirement Benefits Group (RBG), a specialized division of AXA Advisors, LLC is seeking talented professionals to grow with us!
AXA Advisors’ RBG financial professionals are relationship builders, equipped with the knowledge and experience to deliver customized, objective financial advice and strategies that can help meet their clients’ evolving needs and are designed to address their financial goals. Their clients mainly consist of a targeted market segment of people who work for public schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, nonprofit organizations, and municipal governments who can save for retirement through 403(b) tax-sheltered arrangement (TSA) and 457(b) employee deferred compensation (EDC) plans.
If you have…
· A demonstrated track record of success
· Educational, sales, and/or negotiation experience
· An “entrepreneurial spirit”
· Excellent communication skills
And you are….
· Highly motivated with a strong work ethic, trustworthy, and confident
· An educator by nature
· A former teacher, coach, or administrator
What you can expect…
· The freedom to make your own schedule
· A competitive salary plus commission
· Access to marketing and planning tools and resources
· Multi-tiered training curriculum
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today and build your career with AXA Advisors’ Retirement Benefits Group.
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA, SIPC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. The Retirement Benefits Group is a specialized division of AXA Advisors, LLC.
GE-105234 (7/15) (Exp 7/17)