Our ambition is to go beyond our traditional role as the “bill-payer” and become a true partner for our customers in their daily lives. We are directing our innovation efforts towards services with high value added that offer effective, sustainable solutions to our customers.
Led by AXA's Chief Innovation Officer and AXA Next CEO Delphine Maisonneuve, AXA Next steers AXA’s innovation strategy and manages the execution of strategic priorities. It is composed of:
- The AXA Labs: three laboratories in Silicon Valley, in Shanghai, and more recently in London, in order to identify new trends and connect with new economy players.
- AXA Venture Partners: AXA’s dedicated fintech and insurtech investment fund. Endowed with €600 million, this international fund invests in companies at different growth stages.
- Kamet: AXA's startup studio—a structure dedicated to creating innovative companies in the insurance and asset management sectors. Its aim is to launch, incubate, and build by teaming with the most talented entrepreneurs and supplying the resources (advice, methods, structures and financing) they need to grow and achieve their ambitions.
- AXA Partners: a global entity in charge of amplifying and scaling innovation through the BtoBtoC distribution of products and services via partnerships with other companies.
- AXA Global Parametrics: a global structure offering parametric insurance, a new kind of insurance offer leveraging data to trigger automatic claims payments.
AXA Next has four strategic priorities:
- Health: finding solutions to make our customers’ lives easier and offering them a broader range of prevention services;
- Platform economy: continuing to support the development of the platform economy to better protect all of its stakeholders;
- Mobility: anticipating new behaviors and becoming the go-to partner for the mobility of the future;
- Business continuity for SMEs: further improving how we support our professional customers, especially small and midsize companies, to ensure their business continuity no matter what.
AXA REV: becoming an innovation driven tech-led company
AXA REV (for Research, Engineering & Vision) has the objective of accelerating AXA’s transformation in becoming an innovation driven tech-led company. This integrative division of AXA Group Operations combines our Research & Development endeavors and our internal expertise on data, platforms and emerging technologies. It supports operational entities and promote the widespread deployment of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and the Internet of Things.