axa.com offers RSS web feed format
To keep abreast of frequently updated news about the AXA Group, you can now subscribe to the RSS feeds on subjects that interest you
What is an RSS feed?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. This technology enables users to consult information published by several different web sites using a single feed reader application, without having to visit each site.
Why is this useful?
By subscribing to one or several special topic or general RSS feeds, you are automatically informed when the content changes.
How do I access them?
The RSS feeds or streams delivered by axa.com are in RSS 2.0 format. They are compatible with all utilities (Web browsers, content aggregators (feed readers), etc.) that support the following formats: RSS 0.91, RSS 0.92, RSS 1.0 and RSS 2.0.
You will need to indicate the URL of the axa.com RSS feed or feeds that you have selected. Once you have done this, your reader will then check the site for information updates.
Can I subscribe to several RSS feeds?
Yes, you can sign up for as many as you want. The RSS reader will then aggregate this information.
What feeds are available?
You can secure real-time access to all of the site's updates with the RSS 2.0 format.
- General feed: http://www.axa.com/en/rss/general.aspx
- News & Headlines feed: http://www.axa.com/en/rss/news.aspx
- Press releases feed: http://www.axa.com/en/rss/pr.aspx
- Publications feed: http://www.axa.com/en/rss/publications.aspx
- Agenda feed: http://www.axa.com/en/rss/agenda.aspx
- Podcast feed: http://www.axa.com/en/rss/podcast.aspx