Corporate Responsibility in action
At AXA, we are proving our commitment to Corporate Responsibility by putting it into action every day. Below you will find a small but diverse selection of AXA's CR actions, from philanthropy to responsible investment, microinsurance to employee well-being programs, responsible claims management to reducing our environmental footprint. Find out from these examples why Corporate Responsibility is both about what we do and how we do it...
CO2 criteria in profit sharing agreement
Direct footprint management
The AXA Group headquarters includes criteria related to local carbon emissions reductions in the calculation of its profit-sharing agreement. This agreement, concluded with the local employee representatives, defines CO2 emissions targets relative to the headquarters' perimeter. The carbon footprint criteria represents 10% of the profit sharing agreement.
- Environmental buildings acquisition policy
- Brazil applies the « 4Rs » of environmental management
- CO2 emissions threshold on company cars, environmental targets in profit-sharing agreement
- Germany thoroughly investigates its headquarters' energy consumption
- CO2 criteria in profit sharing agreement
- Quantitative environmental targets
- Towards a light carbon footprint
- Comprehensive environmental management strategy
- Energy efficiency targets achieved