All the documents regarding the AXA Group's financial operations are available under
Latest financial operations
- Notices of early redemption to the holders of AXA. Access documents.
- January 17 and 18, 2013 - AXA announces the placement of several Reg S subordinated notes issues to refinance outstanding subordinated debt instruments. View documents.
- AXA announced that it has reached an agreement with Resolution Ltd to dispose part of its UK life & savings operations. View documents.
- AXA to launch a subordinated debt instrument as part of its refinancing policy. View documents.
- AXA launches a Euro 2 billion rights issue to finance acquisition opportunities. View documents.
- Adjournment of the meeting of holders of its 2017 convertible notes on 26 May 2009. View document.
- AXA calls meeting of holders of its 2017 convertible notes to approve the resolutions relating to preferred shares voted by the general meeting of shareholders on April 30, 2009.
View the documents.
- AXA calls meetings of holders of each of its 2014 and 2017 convertible bonds to insert in their terms and conditions a final conversion date. View documents.
- AXA To Acquire Winterthur. For additionnal information, click here.
- Offer to acquire AXA Konzern shares from minority shareholders (from January 9 to February 27, 2006). Access documents.